Tuesday, August 29, 2006

False Labour

In 2 days it will be the 38 week mark - 2 weeks before the official due date but you are still considered a full term baby. I can't believe that the time has come already and that I could go into laborur at any point. I have been feeling period like pains in my lower stomach since last night which I am pretty sure is false labour. My body is preparing itself to push you out and it's exciting and scary all at the same time.

We have spent the bank holiday weekend trying to pick a travel system pushchair for you and it is proving to be a near impossible task. There is so much choice and we can't tell the difference as we know nothing about these types of things. Your daddy was up for leaving it, going to pc world and buying a 32" lcd tv but i didn't think that it would be very useful to push you around in. Then your godmother Hannah offered to customise a sainsbury's trolley for you...

I have 3 more days left of work and so far today have emailed some people and been on the internet. Super productive member of staff. Should probably do some work now so I'll leave this post - it may even be the last post before you appear! Golly gosh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home